Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Rollerskating

Today Maddi's class went rollerskating for the last 1/2 hour of preschool. Mo and I went to help out with all the kids, and for moral support. Maddi was pretty worried this morning about her butt, because last time they went skating she had a very sore rump when they were done, I managed to talk her out of tying a pillow around her!! Mo decided that she wanted to skate too, so we got her some skates and after about 5 min. of her clinging to me I asked her if she was having fun and she said, "NO!" So we took off the skates and she just walked with me. Maddi did very well, she didn't fall as much as last time. She spent most of the time shuffling around the gym with her friend Isabelle, just the 2 of them having a great time. She says she needs to practice more at home, but I am putting the skates up in the top of the closet where she can't reach them, to protect my floors and her body!!

No comments:

Post a Comment