Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I'm BACK!!!!


It has been far too long since I have updated. Maddi is in Kindergarten and loves it. She goes every morning from 9 - 12. Mo loves the Mommy time she gets now that Mad is at school. Her favorite place to go is "hobby wobby" (mom likes it too :)) We have a new addition to our family, his name is "Buddy" and he is a Lasoapso Chitsu mix (obviously I don't know how to spell that) the girls love him and take great care of him. I will try to be better about blogging from now on.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dawn...imagine my surprise to see your face at Amy's blog...Amy is my niece married to my nephew Matthew...James and I were Holland folks up until October 16, 2006...that is when we moved to Portland OR...while in Holland we ate often at James Street Inn...and you were our favorite waitress...we still remember our suppers there..with fondness..,.,you were always such a sweetie...even when 7 months pregnant...your daughters are so adorable...we love Portland...have 3 grand daughters...Paloma who is 6...Clementine who is 3 and our newest Clover who is 8 months...they are all lovely and happy kids and Jim and I feel so blessed to be with them and their parents...so good to see you again ...even in a picture...stay happy...we may actually see you again at the Inn...we thank you too for caring about Amy...Dianna and Jim

    ReplyDelete