Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Feeling Better

Yay, we are all feeling better!! I got it last night, but we are all good now. The girls and I still took it easy all day, but no more episodes. I think the flu is such a big deal to me becuase the girls haven't had it since Mo was a baby! Mad is such a trooper, she just does her business and then says, "I think I need to go wash my face and cool down" Tom taught her that, he is so helpful with them being sick. Mad says to him this morning, "Dad, I made it in my bucket everytime, except the first time!" Mo was a little tougher, she doesn't give you as much warning!But, I can't complain about that, Tom sat with her all Sunday night and while I was at work Monday. It was the strangest flu, it lasted like 8 hours and then you were done, so if you get it don't dispare, it will be short!!

No comments:

Post a Comment