Monday, January 19, 2009

Soooo, what do you do when your kid pukes at the hairstylists house??

You apologize profusely, help clean it up (I say help because you are in a state of shock and can't think) and call your husband to pick her up because you can't leave cause you have foils in your hair!!

Jackie is the best hairstylist and friend you could ask for in this situation, not only did she clean it up, but she made me not feel so bad about it by laughing with me!

Morgan was sick last night so all day we have been asking Mad if she was feeling ok and all that. She was great all day, she played and entertained and talked like she was fine up until she actually puked, it was the strangest thing.

Thanks Jackie for your understanding, I realy owe you one

3 comments:

  1. what a great dad - he actually picked her up?!! wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't even imagine! I have no idea what I would do...I know having Jeff pick me up would not be an option...by the time he got there I would be done. What a fun day to be a mom!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! I feel so proud to make it on your blog:) No big deal about the puke, your kids are too cute to get grossed out by.

    ReplyDelete