Sunday, January 18, 2009






Wow, what a fun day we had yesterday!! We celebrated Maddi & Brooke & Britney's birthdays. We all went "bowlding"(my girls have been talking about it all week, Mo has been dressing up to go, no she didn't wear that, but she did take her "bowlding" hat along) and then to Pizza Ranch for dinner and ended at Mark & Kris's house for cake.





This picture is of Maddi from preschool, her teacher makes all the kids birthday crowns and they get to wear them all day. We had to do her birthday a week early because they don't have school on her actual day.
Here are some of the things that our 5 year old is interested in, I don't know if she is normal or not, but here is a basis for everyone else.
1. mastikicks - that is gymnastics if you didn't know, this is getting better, she only slips up once and a while
2. friends, "but I don't know her name, you know, the girl with the brown hair and pretty dress"
3. Transformers - the movie, not exactly what a 5 yr old should watch, but she loves it
4. Everyday when Tom gets home from work she asks "Daddy, how was work, what did you fix today?" Tom loves that!!
5. She either likes her hair in 1 ponytail or nothing, Yeah right! this is a constant battle, you all know I will not let her wear her hair just down! It has to have something holding it away from her face.
6. Pretending she and Morgan are horses and galloping all around the house.
7. I just asked her what she would like to write, and she said "my Tiger, I don't know how it spells, maybe "a212" I think" She just got that Tiger last night, but she always wanted it and it is her favorite, she named it "baby Jaguar"
I realy can't believe that we have a 5 year old, that (along with my gray hairs) makes me feel so old!

No comments:

Post a Comment